Friday, October 29, 2004

READ THIS:The Course of The Topics Here

I want to take a moment to explain to my new visitors what has been the direction of the topics here since I started the blog in July 2004. What I have written,provided excerpts and links to resources, is all about the various ethical issues that arrive from the doctor-patient relationship and the some of the issues in the general topic of medical professionalism. Starting with the first posting about the office visit (at the bottom of the Main Page), I have tried to develop each posting in some form of continuity. Soon, I will migrate to other bioethical issues. Please write me e-mail or as a comment to this posting about what issues in bioethics that you have concern and would like me to cover. Thank you.. Maurice.

No comments:

Post a Comment